Character Building Society
Aims and Objectives
- Spreading awareness
- Designing activities, strengthening the character
- Highlighting basic human rights and values
- Personality builds up
- Character building
- Helping students how to think out of the box and how to be self-dependent
- As this society strongly understands and believes in the significance of co-curricular activities and promoting youth talent besides educational curriculum. This society is struggling in order to provide a platform where scattered thoughts and efforts to achieve its goals
- Recalling , remembering and honoring the great heroes and their sacrifices in order to make this society a better place to live in
So far society has:
Celebrated Anticorruption Week:
- Successfully conducted an essay writing competition on 28th November 2013 where students came up to show their talent and participated with full zeal and zest.
- Organized a walk as a part of anticorruption week on 30th November 2013 on massive level, which set a new trend in history where students, Teachers and staff walked in the form of a huge crowd never seen before.
Arranged a walk on 17th January 2014 in the loving memory of Shaheed Chauhdry Aslam (SSP) and young brave Aitzaz Hussain. The participants observed a moment of silence at the end. Their bravery was not only honored and but youth was also inspired by them and an oath was taken that the young nation of this society will never forget their efforts and will keep fighting all the terrorist forces in the country by spreading peace and eradicating all the evil factors from the country.
- Successfully Organized an Anticorruption week on November, 2015 in collaboration with NAB, Punjab in UVAS, city campus in which students participated in Essay Writing, Debates, Poster Competition and Singing competition. In which students from various discipline participated with full enthusiasm.
- Successfully organized a walk on World Anticorruption Day on a huge level in University, in which all respected faculty and students participated for the eradication of the corruption from our society.
- Successfully Organized a Drama on topic of Anticorruption with Natak Mandli (UVAS Dramatic Society).