Livestock Assistant Diploma Admissions 2022
- 5th Merit List for Livestock Assistant Diploma in Various Campuses
last date for submission of fee is 21-11-2022 (Monday)
- Revised Tentaive Verified Master List for Livestock Assistant Diploma
- Last Year Merit List of LAD at Different Institutions
- Allocation of Seats
- Scheme of Studies
- Fee Structure
- Admissions for Livestock Assistant Diploma usually opened once in a year during Fall Semester i.e August / September.
- Applications for admission are invited through an advertisement in the National Press. Admission is made purely on merit basis from amongst the applicants.
- The candidate must have passed matric with science or equivalent examination from any board of intermediate and secondary school examination in Punjab obtaining minimum 45 percent marks (excluding Hafiz-e-Quran), having minimum ten years of education with the following combination of subjects:
- Candidate must not be over 22 years of age on the last date of submission of application.
- The admission will purely be on merit for the candidates having the domicile from any district of the Punjab.
- Prospectus can be downloaded from the University Website, www.uvas.edu.pk.
- Application will be filled online at University Website.
- Candidates are advised to use their personal email / mobile numbers. All important updates regarding admission will be sent only on email / mobile numbers.
- Candidate will pay an amount of Rs. 600-/ as Admission Processing Fee (only for one center). The candidates applying in more than one center will pay Rs. 600/- for each center.
- Candidates can deposit the application fee through online generated Bank Challan in any branch of Bank Alfalah in Pakistan.
- Candidates are directed to upload CNIC/ B Form, educational documents at specified place in online admission form.
- Only successful candidates are required to submit printed copy / hard copy of the admission from along with original paid bank challan as well as other supporting documents to the Convener Admission Committee, Director, ICE&E, UVAS, D-Block, Ravi campus, Pattoki as well as all other constituent campuses and affiliated institutes of UVAS at the of admission / Enrollment.
- Candidates are advised to fill the online Application Admission Form carefully after reading the instructions and choose the options for different constituent campuses and affiliated institutes of UVAS especially Morning and Evening programs separately. The choice once given by the candidate in the application shall be final and cannot be changed subsequently.
- The candidates should submit applications forms separately for each center if they are willing to apply for more than one center. The merit list of each center will be displayed independently and separately. Once admitted in a center, there is no provision of migration among the centers.
- An applicant, under no circumstances, shall be considered for any center, he/she has not applied. The Admission Committee shall not assign any center by itself if the alternate choices are not indicated.
- If a candidate has applied domain of morning and evening programs separately, then he/she will compete separately for these domains.
- The candidates having domicile of any district of the Punjab can apply for this course.
- Incomplete applications will NOT be accepted/ considered.
- The selection of the candidates shall be made purely on merit basis. The final merit list of admitted students will be displayed on the website www.uvas.edu.pk, and on Notice Boards of ICE&E and all the constituent and affiliated centers of the UVAS, Lahore on the date mentioned in the admission advertisement in the National Press or website.
- Candidates shall NOT be informed about their selection individually, so they will have to check their status of admission from the lists of selected candidates displayed on notice Board or on webpage.
- If any candidate fails to deposit the University dues within the stipulated period after the display of admission lists, his/her admission shall stand cancelled automatically without any prior notice and the admission on that seat will be offered to next waiting candidate on merit basis.
- The FINAL master list of all applicants along with their marks and preferences will be displayed on UVAS website after the closure of the admission to ensure transparency and for error if any. The applicant may apply within 24 hours by Email (email@example.com) if there is a discrepancy in the master list. Afterwards, no claim will be entertained.
- Admissions of those candidates will be stand cancelled who will provide false information related to their academics/personal etc.
- Limited Hostel facility is available so the seats will be available according to the rules of concerned institutes.
- In case of circumstances do not get normal due to COVID-19 for academic activities at Campus; University will start online classes of the students on notified schedule to save the time and future of students.
Dr. Qurban Hussain
Institute of Continuing Education and Extension,
UVAS, Ravi Campus, D-Block, Pattoki.