Dr. Sanaullah Iqbal
- Production and Identification of prebiotics especially galacto-oligosaccharides, inulin, fructo-oligosaccharides and lactulose.
- Production of prebiotics from natural sources and using recombinant microbial enzymes.
- Product development especially dairy products having functional components
Miss Zahra Khan
- Investigating the factors affecting maternal and child nutrition in Pakistan.
- Community based nutritional assessment in emergencies.
Nutritional epidemiology and surveillance includes:
- Study the long-term/short-term trends of different diseases with respect to dietary choices.
- Nutrition program planning, evaluation and monitoring strategies in local set up.
Ms Amina Chughtai
- Assessment of Nutritional Status for different segments of the community.
- Suggesting dietary counseling for obesity and weight management.
- Suggesting dietary counseling for the management of different disease conditions.
- Suggesting dietary counseling for the prevention of chronic disease conditions such as Diabetes Mellitus, Hypertension, Dyslipidemias, cardiovascular diseases, Renal Disorders etc.