An Emulsified inactivated vaccine against Haemorrhagic septicemia.
Each dose of 3ml contains
| Pasteurella multocida antigen
For active immunization of Bovine against Pasteurella multocida
DOSAGE & ADMINISTERATION
- Inject deep intramuscularly.
- 3ml in adult animal while 1ml in animal of 6 month or bellow.
- Repeat the 1st booster after 9 month priming and then yearly.
- UVAS-HS-VAC is an oil emulsified vaccine prepared from the local Pasteurella multocida
- Each dose contains 2.2 mg of HS antigen.
- The bacteria has been characterized by using advance molecular techniques.
- The vaccine is capable of producing long term active immune response in the vaccinated animals.
- Shake well before use.
- Only healthy animals should be vaccinated.
- Do not mix the vaccine with any other live/ killed vaccine or with any other medicine.
- Store at +2/+4 C.
- Do not freeze.
EXPIRY TIME: 6 months from the date of manufacturing.
PACKING: Bottle of 300ml (100 Doses); Bottle of 30ml (10 Doses)