Conferences / Workshops / Seminars
- Regional training workshop on “Reproductive disorders in buffaloes”, 23-24 July 2001 at NARC, Islamabad
- National Conference on “Factors limiting dairy production in Pakistan” 08-09 April, 2002 at University of Agriculture, Faisalabad
- National seminar on “Livestock Breed Improvement: Present Status and its future” on 18th December, 2004 at UVAS, Lahore
- HEC funded training workshop on canine reproduction, February, 2006 in collaboration with the Department of Veterinary Clinical Studies, Washington State University Pullman, USA.
- HEC funded training workshop on equine reproduction, February 2007 in collaboration with the Department of Veterinary Clinical Studies, Washington State University Pullman, USA.
- The Department also houses the secretariat of the Society for Animal Reproduction of Pakistan (SARP).
- Carried out 1 year NAVTEC training course on AI.
- Training and examination of Livestock Assistant Classes.
- Female community workers training for NESTLE
- Workshop on the “Strategies for Improvement in Livestock Reproduction” 19th November, 2011 at UVAS Lahore