Applications are invited from the eligible/suitable candidates on plain paper with attested copies of testimonials, experience certificate with specific dates and transcripts for following position on purely contract basis at the consolidated salary package of Rs.20,000/= pm in the Research Project titled “Epidemiology of bovine tuberculosis and its public health significance in Punjab, Pakistan Targeted” in the Department of Epidemiology & Public Health, UVAS, Lahore for the project period with the following qualification as well as terms and conditions:
ONE- Research Associate @Rs. 20,000/- pm
PhD student in the relevant field
ONE- Research Assistant @Rs. 20,000/- pm
MPhil student in the relevant field
- Incomplete applications or those received after due date will not be entertained.
- The candidates are required to mention their telephone numbers/ cell numbers on the applications.
- The University reserves the right not to fill the vacancy without assigning any reason.
- Applications complete in all respects should reach in the office of the Principal Investigator, Department of Epidemiology & Public Health upto 14-06-2021during office hours.
- The eligible / short listed candidates will be called for interview before the Selection Committee telephonically.
- No TA/DA is admissible.