Applications are invited from the eligible/suitable candidates on plain paper with attested copies of testimonials, experience certificate with specific dates and transcripts for a position of Research Associate on purely contract basis at the consolidated salary package of
Rs. 32,000/- pm (1st & 2nd year) and Rs.64,000/- pm (3rd year) in the Research Project titled “Mapping an in-depth genetic diversity of Infectious Bronchitis Virus (IBV) in Pakistan development of serotype–matched recombinant IBV Vaccine” in Quality Operations Laboratory with the following qualification as well as terms and conditions:
- PhD Scholar of Institute of Microbiology with no 3rd division in the academic career from HEC recognized University / Institution.
- Candidates with DVM degree and hand-on practical on serological and molecular techniques will be preferred.
- Incomplete applications or those received after due date will not be entertained.
- The candidates are required to mention their telephone numbers/ cell numbers on the applications.
- The University reserves the right not to fill the vacancy without assigning any reason.
- Applications complete in all respects should reach in the office of the
Director, Institute of Microbiollogy, upto 18-12-2020 during office hours.
- The eligible / short listed candidates will be called for interview before the Selection Committee telephonically.
- No TA/DA is admissible.