Applications are invited from the eligible / suitable candidates on plain paper with attested copies of testimonials, transcripts and experience certificate with specific dates for
one position of Research Associate and one DPL/Operator on purely contract basis at the consolidated salary package of Rs. 20,000/- pm for Research Associate and Rs.18,000/- pm (Rs.600/- per day) for DPL/Operator in the research project titled “Sustainable Production of Processed Fish Meat and Value-Added Fish By-Products” Department of Fisheries & Aquaculture, Ravi Camps, Pattoki for a period of three years in the project with the following required qualification:
BS (Hons)/ M.Phil in Fisheries and Aquaculture/ Zoology with specialization if Fisheries. Preferably enrolled in Ph.D Programme.
Literate and have knowledge about fish processing
- Incomplete applications or those received after due date will not be entertained.
- The candidates are required to mention their telephone numbers/ cell numbers on the applications.
- The University reserves the right not to fill the vacancy without assigning any reason.
- Applications complete in all respects should reach in the office of the Chairman, Department of Fisheries & Aquaculture, Ravi Campus, Pattoki up-to 02-07-2019 during office hours.
- The eligible / short listed candidates will be called for interview before the Selection Committee telephonically.
- No TA/DA is admissible.