Applications are invited from the eligible/suitable candidates on plain paper with attested copies of testimonials, experience certificates with specific dates and transcripts for two positions of research associate on purely contract basis at the consolidated salary package of Rs.20,000/- pm each in the Research Project titled “Molecular epidemiology and pathogenesis of hydatidosis (echinococcosis) in livestock and human population of northern Punjab” at CVAS, Narowal initially for a period of one year extendable to next year with the following qualifications.
M.Phil Pathology / Microbiology / Parasitology / Epidemiology and Public Health / Zoology / Biotechnology
- All those students are eligible who have completed their M. Phil or enrolled in M. Phil(2 Semesters Completed).
- Incomplete applications or those received after due date will not be entertained.
- The candidates are required to mention their telephone numbers/ cell numbers on the applications.
- The University reserves the right not to fill the vacancy without assigning any reason.
- Applications complete in all respects should reach in the office of the Principal, CVAS, Narowal upto 15-04-2019 during office hours.
- The eligible / short listed candidates will be called telephonically for interview that will be held on 16-04-2019 at 12:00 pm before the Selection Committee in Principal Office CVAS, Narowal.
No TA/DA is admissible.