Applications are invited from the eligible / suitable candidates on plain paper with attested copies of testimonials, transcripts and experience certificate with specific dates for two posts of Female Veterinary Trainer on Daily wages basis at Rs. 5,000/- per day for four days in a month in the Punjab Skill Development Fund project, with the following required qualification:
DVM or M.Phil in the veterinary subjects
- Incomplete applications or those received after due date will not be entertained.
- The candidates are required to mention their telephone numbers/ cell numbers on the applications.
- The University reserves the right not to fill the vacancy without assigning any reason.
- Applications complete in all respects should reach in the office of the Director, ICE&E, Ravi Campus, Pattoki up-to 25-02-2019 during office hours.
- The eligible / short listed candidates will be called for interview before the Selection Committee telephonically.
- No TA/DA is admissible.