Conferences / Workshops / Seminars
Dr. Muhammad Azam
- Delivered a talk on “Categorical Data Analysis” in workshop “Research Methodologies Using Statistical Techniques in Biological Sciences” Organized by Department of Statistics & Computer Science, University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Lahore scheduled on December 17-23, 2015.
- Participated in “World Statistics Day 2015” on 18/11/2015 celebrated by Department of Statistics Kinnaird College for Women Lahore.
- A talk on “Use of Statistics in Animal Sciences” on World Statistics Day 20/10/2015 celebrated by Statistics Society Government College University Lahore.
- Attended ONE-DAY WORKSHOP ON “FUTURE CHALLENGES IN VETERINARY TEACHING” Organized by Centre for Education Policy & Administration, University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Lahore scheduled on 07-08-2015.
- Attended a seminar on “Academic Quality Assurance” organized by Quality Enhancement Cell (QEC) UVAS, Lahore, held on May 28, 2015.
- Attended a “Turnitin Workshop” organized by Center for Learning and Training (CLT) F.C. College University Lahore, held on 25.09.2014.
- A workshop on “NVIVO Ver 10” on July 04-07, 2013 at LCWU - Lahore College for Women University Lahore, Pakistan.
- Delivered a talk on “An Introduction to R” at Lahore College for Women University, Lahore on 28/11/2012.
- The 9th International Conference on Statistical Sciences on July 05-07, 2012 at NCBA&E - National College of Business Administration & Economics Lahore, Pakistan. Title: Official Statistics and its Impact on Good Governance and Economy of Pakistan.
- The 11th Islamic Countries Conference on Statistical Sciences on December 19-22, 2011 at UMT - University of Management and Technology Lahore, Pakistan.
- A talk on “Classification: Basic Concepts and Decision Trees” organized by Statistics Society Forman Christian College University Lahore on 31/11/2011.
- A talk on “An Introduction to Classification Trees” on World Statistics Day 10/10/2010 celebrated by Statistics Society Forman Christian College University Lahore.
- The 3rd International Conference on Statistical Sciences on November 25-27, 2010 at College of Statistical and Actuarial Sciences University of the Punjab Lahore, Pakistan.
- IASTED International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Applications (AIA 2009) held on February 16 to February 18, 2009 in Innsbruck, Austria.
- 32nd Annual Conference Advances in Data Analysis, Data Handling and Business Intelligence Joint Conference with the British Classification Society (BCS) and the Dutch/Flemish Classification Society (VOC) July 16−18, 2008 Hamburg, Germany.
- The 9th Islamic Countries Conference on Statistical Sciences 2007 (ICCS-IX), 12-14 December 2007, Concord Hotel, Shah Alam Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- A talk on “Classification and Regression Trees” in the Department of Medical Statistics and Health Economics, Medical University Innsbruck, Austria.
- The 8th Islamic Countries Conference on Statistical Sciences on December 19-22, 2005 at FAST - National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences Lahore, Pakistan.
Dr. Liaquat Ahmad
- International Conference on Statistical sciences, GC, University Lahore, November 7-8, 2007
- 10th International Conference on Statistical sciences, Lahore Leads, University, Lahore, March 7-9, 2013
- 13th International Conference on Statistical Sciences Statistics: Future Risks, Challenges and Developments, Islamia College, Peshawar Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan, March 16-18, 2015
- 13th IMT-GT International Conference on Mathematics, Statistics and their Applications (ICMSA 2017), Universiti Utara Malaysia, Sintok, Kedah, Malaysia, 4-12-2017 to 7-12-2017
- SPSS Essentials-Statistical Analysis Made Easy, RCTD INC., North America Head Office SKegby Road, Brampton ON L6V2T9, Canada (On line), 16‐17 June, 2015
- International Research Workshop “Model Building Techniques, Factor Analysis and SEM using SPSS and AMOS Software RCTD INC., North America Head Office SKegby Road, Brampton ON L6V2T9, Canada (On line), 13‐14 May, 2015
- In-Service Competency Enhancement for Training for Teachers, Center for Educational Policy & Administration (CEPA), June 2-6, 2014
- One Day Symposium on Mathematical Statistics and Real Data Analysis, Lahore College for Women University, Jail Road, Lahore, Nov. 1, 2008
- Staff Development Course, Higher Education Commission, Islamabad, Dec. 15-Jan. 25, 2007
- Training Course in Statistical Data Analysis, GC, University Lahore, April 17-22, 2006
- Training on Local Area Networking, Pakistan Computer Bureau (Cabinet Division), May 5-10, 1997
- Data Analysis Methodologies, Biostatistics consulting center, UVAS, Lahore, December 18- 22, 2012
- 7-days Workshop On Data Analysis Methodologies”, Biostatistics consulting center, UVAS, Lahore, March 04– 10, 2014
- Resource Person of “Two Day Workshop on Applied Biostatistics”, Department of Parasitology, UVAS, Lahore, May 26-27, 2015
- Research Methodologies using Statistical Techniques in Biological Science, University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Lahore, December 17-23, 2015
- Workshop on “How to use Statistical Tools in Research Publications”, Department of Statistics and Computer Science, UVAS, Lahore, August 09-10, 2016
- Resource Person of “Two Day Workshop on Applied Biostatistics”, Department of Parasitology, UVAS, Lahore, November 7-8, 2016
- Five-day Workshop on Data Analysis, Analytical Model Building and Proposal/ Project Development, University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Lahore-Pakistan, December 13-17, 2016
Mr. Muhammad Khawar Bashir
- “Control System Design of UPFC for Optimal Power Flow Control” Hasan Rafiq, Salman Shakeel, Saleem Nawaz, Muhammad Khawar Bashir, Yasir Saleem, Muhammad Saleem, Tahir Izhar, International Conference on Open Source Systems and Technologies (ICOSST), 17-18 December, 2013
- “Image Color Detection and Segmentation Using Xilinx VIRTEX -5”, Nadia Malik, Zaib Salah ud Din, Muhammad Khawar Bashir, Yasir Saleem, FEIIC 1st International Young Engineers Convention (FEIIC IYEC-2014), 18-19 April, 2014
Mr. Muhammad Bilal
- Present a research paper at “International Journal of Business and Tourism and Applied Sciences International Conference for Academic 2013.” Held at University of London Union Senate House UK dated 08-10 August 2013.
- To Attend the conference 2nd SARC International Conference at Saudia Arabia, 27-29, January 2015.
- Bilal, M. Ayuub, Rana. (2011) Presented at 12th International Conference of Econometrics and Operation Research and Statistics held in Denizli, Turkey.
- Bilal, M. Ayyub, Rana. (2011) Modeling Maize Production in Pakistan. Presented at Annual International Conference on Operational Research and Statistics held in Penang, Malaysia.
- Bilal, M., Shahbaz, M. Q. (2007) A forecast production of Barley in Sindh. Presented at International conference of statistics with reference to Survival Analysis, held in Lahore, Pakistan.
- Bilal, M., Shahbaz, M. Q. (2007) A forecast production of Barley in Punjab. Presented at International conference of statistics and Actuarial Science, held in Lahore, Pakistan