|UVAS News & Events
- Wearing of UVAS ID CardsStudent's Alert - Wearing of UVAS ID Cards by the Students.
- Student's Alert Counter Extremism and Enhance Security Measures.
- Award of Ph.D. DegreeNotification for the Award of Ph.D. Degree (Muhammad Adil Rasheed). (16/11/2018)
- 8th Merit List - UG 8th Merit List of Various Undergraduate Degree Programs for Session 2018-19, last date for Deposit of Dues is 20-11-2018 during office hours.(13/11/2018)
- 8th Merit List - Master's Studies8th Merit list of Various Master's Degree Programs for Session 2018-19, last date for Deposit of Dues is 19-11-2018 during office hours.(16/11/2018)
- Event by DNS An Event "All Pakistan Nutritionists Convention" on 24-11-2018. (15/11/2018)
- Situation Vacant Situation Vacant for Three Positions of Research Associates on purely contract basis [Apply upto 20-11-2018 during office hours]. (15/11/2018)
- Result - UVAS Business School Result of Various UVAS Business School's Programs. (14/11/2018)
- Notice Notice for HEC Need Based Scholarship for Academic Session 2018-19. (13/11/2018)
- Notice Listed Students are Directed to Appear for The Interview of Nest Scholarship on 19-20 N0v, 2018. (12/11/2018)
- Award of Ph.D. DegreeNotification for the Award of Ph.D. Degree (Muhammad Usman Saleem). (12/11/2018)
- Award of Ph.D. DegreeNotification for the Award of Ph.D. Degree (Mumtaz Ali Khan). (12/11/2018)
- UG Admissions 2018 List of PG/UG Students eligible for Hostel Admission
- UG Admissions 2018 Female Hostel Admission Notice. (06/11/2018)
- Outdoor Duty Roster Outdoor Duty Roster (night shift) for the month of Nov, 2018. (01/11/2018)
- UG Admissions 2018 Hostel Admission Notice. (17/10/2018)
- French Language Courses French Language Courses-Level A1 and A2 from 5th of Nov 2018. (31/10/2018)
- 10th UVAS Convocation 10th UVAS Convocation on 12th December, 2018. (25/10/2018)
- Notice University Color - Alert for Students considering themselves eligible for University Color. (23/10/2018)
- International Workshop International Workshop on Pathology of Avian Diseases 13-15th November. (10/10/2018)
- Notice Thesis Submission Notification for submission of Semi Final and Final Thesis of postgraduates (08 November, 2018 and 21 December, 2018). (09/10/2018)
- Notice Updated Tutors List and relevant Students. (24/09/2018)
- IFACE - 2019 International Fisheries & Aquaculture Conference and Expo - 2019 . (25/05/2018)
- Notice Punjab Safe Cities Authority (PSCA)-Women Safety Application Available for Download. (20/04/2018)
- Expression of Interest Expression of Interest for Outsource sale of UVAS Dairy Pure and Anmol Camel Milk. (17/01/2018)
- Notice Updated Tutors List and relevant Students. (15/02/2017)
- NoticeFacilities Available in Pathology Section of Quality Operations Laboratory, UVAS, Lahore. (19/05/2015)
- Notice PMFRS Student Validation Guide. (13/05/2015)
- A novel diagnostic modalityUVAS CMS Dept. Launches Horse Musculoskeletal Ultrasonography Facility, First time in Pakistan.
- Molecular Diagnostic Test Commercially available
Molecular Diagnostic Test for Bovine theileriosis
at Molecular Parasitology Laboratory, UVAS, Lahore.
- DNA Sequencing / Genotyping FacilityDNA Sequencing/ Genotyping Facility Available at Quality Operations Laboratory (QOL), UVAS, Lahore.
- Milk Quality Testing Service Free Milk Quality Testing Service by UVAS at UDL.
- First Successful A.I. in DogsFirst Successful Artificial Insemination in Dogs.
- GRE, TOFEL & GMAt are available in libraryLatest books of Internation GRE, TOFEL and GMAt are available in
library along with CD's.
- UHCUniversity Health Centre.
- DNA Bird Sexing FacilityDNA Bird Sexing Facility
by Institute of Biochemistry and Biotechnology.
- UDL-Enhanced Disease Diagnostic Scope UDL-UVAS has Enhanced its Disease Diagnostic Scope
- Clinical TestsLiver Function Tests (LFT) and Kidney Function Tests (KFT) are currently available at the Department of Pathology, UVAS, Lahore.
- DNA Sequencing/ Genotyping Facility DNA Sequencing/Genotyping Facility Available at Institute of Biochemistry and Biotechnology.
- Information Technology Center Information Technology Center has been established for providing technical support in the University