|Department of Anatomy & Histology
Conferences / Workshops / Seminars
Organizer / Resource person
- Hands-on-training on mice handling, Tissue sampling and oocyte collection. November 08, 2018
- Potentiated probiotics as Alternative to Antibiotics Growth Promoters for Healthy Broiler Meat
- Satellite Workshop: Setting up H&E Staining Station
- Management of teaching resources for outcome based education organized by Department of Anatomy and Histology, 16th-17th November, 2017.
- Conventional Paraffin Impregnation Technique and Haematoxylin & Eosin Staining Protocol organized by Department of Anatomy and Histology. 23rd -24th October 2017.
- Hands on training on mice handling and oocyte collection organized by Department of Anatomy and Histology, 22nd September 2017.
- Five Days Training on “Teaching Methodologies and Recourse Management of Veterinary Anatomy and Histology Courses”. Organized by Department of Anatomy and Histology & Center for Educational Policy and Administration (CEPA), UVAS, Lahore. 03-7th October 2016
- Two weeks hands-on-training on “Teaching methodologies and resource management for Veterinary Anatomy and Histology courses”. Organized by Department of Anatomy and Histology, UVAS, Lahore. 18-29th July, 2016
- Two days hands-on training ‘Embalming of Dog’, 29-30th October, 2015 (UVAS)
- 3-day hands-on training workshop, “Canine Radiographc Anatomy” (21st-23rd Feb, 2013 UVAS)
- Surface electromyography: basics and applications in International Symposium on Electrophysiology, 3rd December, 2015 (UVAS)
- Effective MCQ Development in Faculty Development Workshop at Virtual University, Lahore, 22nd November 2015