Conferences / Workshops / Seminars
- G. Abbas, H. Zaneb, S. Ashraf, S. Masood, I. Ahmed, M. M. Usman, H. F. Rehman, H. Rehman. Histological modulations of broiler gut under chronic heat stress with or without distillery yeast. Proceedings of 2018 Symposium on Gut Health in production of Food Animals. November 5-, 2018. St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.A. (Dr. Saima Ashraf)
- M.G. Khan, Masood S, Zaneb H, Yousaf MS, Ashraf S, Usman MM, Rehman, HF Rehman, Rehman H and Khan I. Effect of Moringa oleifera leaf powder (MOLP) supplementation on histomorphometry of intestine, liver and kidney in rats exposed to cyclic heat stress. Proceedings of international conference on recent advances in clinical research. 19-20 December, 2017. UVAS Lahore, Pakistan. (Dr. Saima Masood)
- Zaneb H, I. Ali, M. Aslam, I. Ahmad, MA, Khan, Ashraf S, Masood S, Usman MM, HF Rehman, S. Qaiser, S. Aslam and Rehman H. Comparative hoof volume assessment of Nili-Ravi Buffalo being reared on different flooring systems. Proceedings of international Buffalo symposium. November15-18, 2017. Chitwan Nepal. (Dr. Hafsa Zaneb)
- Rehman HF, Zaneb H, Masood S, Yousaf MS, Ashraf S, Khan I, Shah M, Khilji MS, Rehman H. Effect of Moringa oleifera leaf powder supplementation on meat quality and morphometric characteristics of bone in broilers. Proceedings of 1st International Conference on Poultry Processing: Farm to Fork Management, November 1-2, 2017, Lahore, Pakistan. (Hafiz Faseeh ur Rehman).
- National conference on elements of national elements of power. HEC Islamabad 8 December, 2016. (Dr Hafsa Zaneb)
- How to use the statistical tools in research publications.UVAS, Lahore 9-10 August, 2016. (Dr Hafsa Zaneb)
- Seminar on Quality Assurance & its Role in Ranking of the University. UHS, Lahore13 July, 2016. (Dr Hafsa Zaneb)
- Training on PhD Students’ Supervision HEC, Lahore (TESP) 24 March, 2017. (Dr Hafsa Zaneb)
- Two week training under Mavelana Exchange programme Selcuk University Konia Turkey. 15-30 April 2017. Dr Saima masood.
- 27th Annual Australian Poultry Science Symposium, Sydney, Australia. 14-17th February, 2016. (Dr Hafsa Zaneb - funded by HEC)
- Congress of the European Society of Veterinary and Comparative Nutrition, Berlin, Germany. September 15-17 2016 (Dr Hafsa Zaneb - funded by PARB)
- Two days training workshop on “Abdominal & Reproductive Ultrasonography in Small animal Practice”. 25th & 26th April, 2016UVAS Lahore. (Dr Saima Masood, Dr Mirza Muhammad Usman)
- How to Use the Statistical Tools in Research Publications” Aug 9-10, 2016. (Dr Hafsa Zaneb).
- Symposium on gut health in production of food animals. November 9-11, 2015, Kansas City, Missouri, USA. Pp21 (Dr Saima Ashraf)
- International Poultry Nutrition Conference. November 3-4, 2015, Lahore Pakistan. (Dr Hafsa Zaneb, Dr Saima Masood, Dr Saleem Qaiser, Dr Saima Ashraf, Dr Sahar Ijaz, Dr mirza Muhammad Usman)
- Symposium on Global Trends in Curriculum Development and Their Implementation. HEC Islamabad (3-4th February, 2015) (Dr Hafsa Zaneb)
- Recent Advances in Necropsy Practice in Livestock and Poultry and its Veterolegal Implications, UVAS - 25-26th Feb 2015 (Dr Hafsa Zaneb)
- Self-regulated Learners, 27th Feb, UHS, Lahore (Dr Hafsa Zaneb)
- Program Development Workshop - Active Citizens Programme in Universities, UET Lahore -1-3 June, 2015 (Dr Hafsa Zaneb)
- 2-Day Orientation Workshop on National Curriculum Standards, HEC, Islamabad, Pakistan- 4-5th Aug 2015 (Dr Hafsa Zaneb)
- Preparation of Business Plans by Public Sector Universities/ HEIs Under Tertiary Education Support Project (TESP), 13-15th November, 2015, Islamabad (Dr Hafsa Zaneb)