Estate Management Office was established during 2002, when the College was up-graded to the level of University.
The main functions of Estate Management Office are as under:
- To look-after, all types of property, held in the name of University.
- Landscaping, plantation and beautification of the Campus.
- To exercise watch on the University Property to deny any encroachments by the surrounding population.
- To ensure periodical maintenance of University accommodations through Building & Works Department.
- To make allotment of all types of accommodations as per rules.
- To file suits for encroachments.
- To defend legal cases in the courts of law, filed by litigants.
- To establish liaison with the Government, Semi-Government Departments for their assistance /
co-operation for efficient functioning.
- To cater for all types of security of the University.