Dr. Ishtiaq Ahmed
DVM (UAF), M.Sc.(Hons) (UAF),
Tel : 92-42-99211449-185 Mobile: 0300-7306928
Dr. Ishtiaq Ahmed is working as lecturer in Department of Pathology since 2007. He graduated in veterinary Science from University of Agriculture Faisalabad in 2005 and obtained master degree in Vet. Pathology in 2007. He is involved in teaching various undergraduate and postgraduate courses of pathology and provision of diagnostic services through necropsy examination to different stake holders. He has seven research publications. He is patron of Qiraat & Naat Society of UVAS and also sharing the responsibility of resident tutor in hostels.
Area of Interest
- Pathology of diseases of livestock and poultry
- Z. I. Chaudhry, Jahanzaib, A. Aslam and I. Ahmed, 2008. Prevalence of Trypanosoma evansi in camels through polymerase chain reaction and haematocrit centrifugation technique in Punjab (Pakistan). Journal of camel practice and research, vol.., 15 (2), pp:183-185
- S. Azeem, M. A. Khan, T. Hamid, Z. I. Chaudhry and I. Ahmed, 2010. Squamous cell carcinoma of the penis and prepuce with pulmonary metastasis in a horse. Pakistan J. Zool., Vol. 42(1), pp. 97-99.
- Nadeem A, A Aslam, ZI Chaudhary, K Ashraf, K Saeed, N Ahmad, I Ahmed and HU Rehman,2011. Indirect fluorescent antibody technique based prevalence of Surra in equines. Pak Vet J, 31(2): 169-170.
- Islam, A., A. Aslam, Z. I. Chaudhry, M. U. D. Ahmed, H. U. Rehman, K. Saeed and I. Ahmed, 2011. Pathology of Mycoplasma gallisepticum in naturally infected broilers and its diagnosis through PCR. Int. J.Agric. Biol., 13:835-837.
- M. Shahid, N. Sabir, I. Ahmed, R. W. Khan, M. Irshad, M. Rizwan and S. Ahmed, 2011. Diagnosis of subclinical mastitis in bovine using conventional methods and electronic detector. ARPN Journal of Agricultural and Biological Science, Vol. 6(11);18-22.
- A. H. Cheema, I. Ahmed, G. Mustafa and A. Aslam. Peracute infectious canine hepatitis. Pakistan Vet. J. (In Press)
- M. F. U. D. Ahmad, M. K. Saleemi, M. Z. Khan, A. Khan, F. Muhammad, Z. U. Hassan, A. Khatoon, S. A. Bhatti, R. Z. Abbas, I. Ahmed, Z. U. Abidin, 2012. Effects of ochratoxin A feeding in white leghorn cockerels on hematological and serum biochemical parameters and its amelioration with silymarin and Vitamin E. Pakistan Vet. J.( In press).