Iqra Muqadas Saleem
B.S. (Hons.) Human Nutrition & Dietatics (UVAS)
I, Miss Iqra Muqadas Saleem am working as Teaching Assistant (6th September 2017 till to date) in the Department of Dairy Technology, Faculty of Animal Production and Technology. Previously I served the Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition Faculty of Biosciences University of veterinary and animal sciences Lahore (from 7th August to 5th September) and holds B.S. (Hons.) degree in Human Nutrition & Dietatics.
- Dairy Products Nutrition
- Food and Nutrition
- Dairy Science and Technology
- Workshop on Research and Scientific Writing skills organized by SONAR.PK
- Workshop on Texture analyzer conducted by Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition.
- Attended International conference on intervening Malnutrition held in 2014.
- National Conference on Recent Trends in Food Processing and Technology, 15-16th November, 2017 Organized by the Department of Dairy Technology UVAS Ravi Campus Pattoki
- Completed The Sickids (Centre for global child health), Public Health Nutrition Online Course.
- Beneficial Use of Lactic acid producing bacteria as gelling agents Muhammad Asim Ikram, Muhammad Junaid, Ishtiaque Ahmed, Iqra Muqadas Saleem, H. Arsalan Amin, in National Conference on Recent Trends in Food Processing and Technology, 15-16th November,2017 Organized by the Department of Dairy Technology UVAS Ravi Campus Pattoki
- Effect of Whey Protein Supplementation on the performance of athletes. Iqra Muqadas Saleem, Dr. Saima Inayat, Dr. Nabila Gulzar, Muhammad Asim Ikram.
Member of U.V.A.S Alumni Association