- Admissions for Undergraduate Degree Programs usually opened once in a year during Fall Semester i.e August / September.
- Applications for admission to various Undergraduate degree programs are invited through an advertisement in the National Press. Admission is made purely on merit basis from amongst the applicants. The following degree programs are offered by the University
05 Years Degree Programs
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine(D.V.M)
Lahore & Ravi Campuses Jointly (Morning/Evening)
- Doctor of Pharmacy ( Pharm.D )(Morning/Evening)
04 Years Degree Programs
- B.S. (Hons.) Applied Microbiology (Morning/Evening)
- B.S (Hons.) Biochemistry (Morning/Evening)
- B.S. (Hons.) Biotechnology (Morning/Evening)
- B.S. (Hons.) Environmental Sciences (Morning)
- B.S. (Hons.) Biological Sciences (Morning)
- B.S. (Hons.) Nutrition & Dietetics
04 Years Degree Program
- B.S. ( Hons.) Zoology (Morning)
- B.S. ( Hons.) Dairy Technology (Morning)
- B.S. ( Hons.) Poultry Science (Morning)
- B.S. (Hons) Fisheries and Aquaculture (Morning)
05 Years Degree Program
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (Morning/Evening)
- Punjab-Domiciled candidates interested to apply for 5-Year Degree Programs MUST appear in MCAT 2018 Entrance Examination conducted by University of Health Sciences (UHS), Lahore. The final merit will be based on marks obtained in Matric (10% weightage), F.Sc. (40%weightage) and MCAT-2018(50% weightage).
- Candidates belonging to other Provinces of Pakistan/Agencies or Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) should appear in MCAT 2018 in their respective Provinces.
- Candidates applying on the basis of Overseas Pakistani for 5-Year Degree programs must have either MCAT 2018 or any other equivalent examination from their countries of residence i.e SAT etc.
- Only those candidates appearing in MCAT- 2018 will be eligible to apply for 5-Year Degree Programs.
- MCAT is NOT required for candidate applying for BS (Hons) Degree Programs in the disciplines of Applied Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Environmental Sciences, Biological Sciences, Dairy Technology, Poultry Science, Zoology and Fisheries & Aquaculture.
- Candidates securing at least 60% (660/1100) (excluding Hafiz-e-Quran) in F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) or any other equivalent examination from a recognized Board/University can apply for the mentioned Degree Programs.
- Candidates possessing F.Sc (Pre-Eng.) can also apply for BS (Hons.) Environmental Sciences and BS (Hons.) Dairy Technology.
- Candidates passing D.A.E (Food Technology) can also apply in BS (Hons.) Dairy Technology.
- If an applicant is Hafiz-e-Quran, 20 marks will be added to his total marks obtained in F.Sc. examination to determine his admission merit, however, the counting of 20 marks towards merit will depends upon the test that will be conducted by the University
- A candidate seeking admission must not be over 23 years of age on the date of admission.
- Prospectus can be downloaded from the University Website, www.uvas.edu.pk.
- Application will be filled online at University Website.
- Candidate will pay an amount of Rs. 1000-/ as Admission Processing Fee (only for one choice). The candidates applying in more than one discipline will pay Rs. 300/- for each additional choice. If the application is to be submitted against sports quota, then the candidate has to pay additional fee of Rs. 300/-
- Candidates can deposit the application fee through online generated Bank Challan in any branch of Habib Bank Ltd. in Pakistan.
- Candidates are directed to get print of online filled Admission Form.
- Candidates are advised to fill the Application Admission Form carefully after reading the instructions and especially the column for preferences of different disciplines. The selection of the candidates shall be made purely on merit basis. List of admitted students will be displayed on the website www.uvas.edu.pk, and on Notice Boards of the office of Convener of the Admission Committee and for those who have opted for Jhang campus, in the office of the Principal, College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Jhang, on the date mentioned in the admission advertisement in the National Press. Candidates shall not be informed about their selection and they will have to check their status of admission form the lists of selected candidates displayed. If any candidate fails to deposit the University dues within the stipulated period after the display of admission lists, his/her admission shall stand cancelled automatically without any prior notice and the admission on that seat will be offered to next waiting candidate on merit basis. His name will also be displayed on the website and Notice Boards.
- Incomplete or late submitted applications will NOT acceptable.
- In case of less than 15 students in any evening program, classes will not be started of that program.
- Limited Hostel facility is available.
Convener Admission Committee
University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences
Out Fall Road, Lahore -54000
99211374 Ext: 340 Fax: 042-99211461