Applications are invited from the eligible/suitable candidates on plain paper with attested copies of testimonials, experience certificate with specific dates and transcripts for a position of Research Associate on purely contract basis at the consolidated salary package of Rs.25,000/= pm in the Research Project titled “Assessment of water conservation strategies for cooling dairy animal during summer in the Department of Livestock Production, Ravi Campus, Pattoki for a period of one year with the following qualification as well as terms and conditions:
M.Phil in Livestock Management/ Allied Science with at least two first divisions (one in undergraduate) and no third division in the academic career. The candidate with relevant research in MPhil will be given preference. Candidate must be enrolled in PhD in Livestock Management in Fall semester, 2020.
- Incomplete applications or those received after due date will not be entertained.
- The candidates are required to mention their telephone numbers/ cell numbers on the applications.
- The University reserves the right not to fill the vacancy without assigning any reason.
- Applications complete in all respects should reach in the office of the Chairman, Department of Livestock Production upto 30-07-2020during office hours.
- The eligible / short listed candidates will be called for interview before the Selection Committee.
- No TA/DA is admissible.