Applications are invited from the eligible/suitable candidates on plain paper with attested copies of testimonials, experience certificate with specific dates and transcripts for two positions of Research Associate on purely contract basis at the consolidated salary package one @Rs.20,000/= pm and one @Rs.15,000/-pm in the Research Project titled “Development, validation and commercialization of rapid screening diagnostic strip for cutaneously transmitted bovine zoonosis in Pakistan: A step towards control of occupational hazards in dairy industry” in the Department of Pathology, UVAS, Lahore for a period of one year extendable to another year with the following qualification as well as terms and conditions:
First class M.Phil. degree awarded after 18 years of education (minimum) in subject of Microbiology, Pathology, or Biotechnology with no third division in academic career from HEC recognized University/ Institution. (@Rs.20,000/- per month)
First class DVM, BS (Hons.) degree awarded after 16 years of education (minimum) in subject of Microbiology, Pathology, or Biotechnology with no third division in academic career from HEC recognized University/ Institution. (@Rs.15,000/- per month)
Note: The candidates should have hands on experience on following techniques with documentary proofs:
- Bacterial isolation, culturing and antigenic extraction
- Development of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies
- Previous working experience with mice as lab animal model
- Incomplete applications or those received after due date will not be entertained.
- The candidates are required to attach their Education Certificates along with the CV/ Resume and mention their telephone numbers/ cell numbers on the applications.
- The University reserves the right not to fill the vacancy without assigning any reason.
- Applications complete in all respects should reach in the office of Chairperson, Department of Pathology, UVAS, Lahore upto 06-02-2019 during office hours.
- The eligible / short listed candidates will be called for interview before the Selection Committee.
- No TA/DA is admissible.