|Wildlife & Ecology
- Biodiversity and Conservation Biology of Bats in Selected Protected Areas of Pakistan (HEC Funded).
- Diversity and Conservation Education for Bats in Margalla Hills National Park (Rufford Small Grants Organization, UK).
- Developing sustainable Livelihoods for Communities in a Ramsar Site: Taunsa Barrage Wetlands Complex, Pakistan.
- Biodiversity and conservation biology of bats in some selected protected areas of Pakistan (HEC Funded).
- Optimizing growth potential of pheasants reared on different dietary regimens.
- Expression of Wnt/Wingless Signaling Regulators in Cancer(Approved by HEC).
- Effect of Dietary Energy Supplementation on feed Intake, growth and reproductive Performance of Chinkara (Gazella benettii).