Applications are invited from the eligible/suitable candidates on plain paper with attested copies of testimonials, experience certificate with specific dates and transcripts for Three positions of Research Associates on purely contract basis at the consolidated salary package of Rs.20,000/- pm for M.Phil scholar & Rs.25,000/- pm for PhD scholar in the Research Project titled “Development of Vaccine Based on eighr recombinant Protein or Exoantigen is Effective to Control Bovine Babesiosis” in the Department of Parasitology for the period of two years with the following qualification as well as terms and conditions:
For M.Phil Scholar
- (02 Research Associates)
DVM degree with currently enrolled in M.Phil Parasitology
For PhD Scholar:
- (01 Research Associate)
M.Phil Parasitology degree with currently enrolled in Ph.D Parasitology with no 3rd division in the academic career from an HEC recognized University/Institution.
- Incomplete applications or those received after due date will not be entertained.
- The candidates are required to mention their telephone numbers/ cell numbers on the applications.
- The University reserves the right not to fill the vacancy without assigning any reason.
- Applications complete in all respects should reach in the office of the
Chairman, Department of Parasitology, upto 04-12-2018 during office hours.
- The eligible / short listed candidates will be called for interview before the Selection Committee telephonically.
- No TA/DA is admissible.