- You want to become an Entrepreneur?
- You desire to learn about food processing and hospitality business?
- You have the ability to manage an enterprise?
- You wish to market your product?
Here is the opportunity: “Food Product & Services Management Center-02”
Food Product & Services Management Center committee and Business Incubation Center, UVAS are calling for applications from UVAS students to become an incubate and learn about enterprise development to become future “Entrepreneurs”.
Terms of reference:
- You should be a student of UVAS and preferably studying in Main Campus, UVAS.
- Can invest funds in carrying out routine business activities
- Willing to spare time from studies to operate the center independently
- Has ability to hire and retain team
- Provide R&D facilities for research and teaching to students & staff of the university.
- Has basic knowledge of financial and technical aspects of business etc.
- Want to become an entrepreneur.
If you can do this, then send us your resume (1 page) and project proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 29th May, 2019.
(Please mention Food Product & Services Management Center-02 in subject line of email & pay a physical visit to Business Incubation Center, UVAS before the closing date)