- You want to become an Entrepreneur?
- You have the ability to manage an enterprise?
- You wish to market your product?
Here are some opportunities,
- UVAS Meat Shop
- UVAS Souvenir Shop
- UVAS Pharmacy Shop (Pet Center)
Management Committee and Business Incubation Center, UVAS are calling for applications from UVAS students to become an incubate and learn about enterprise development to become future “Entrepreneurs”.
Terms of reference:
- You should be a student of UVAS and preferably studying in Main Campus, UVAS.
- Can invest funds in carrying out routine business activities
- Willing to spare time from studies to operate your business independently
- Have ability to hire and retain team.
- Provide R&D facilities for research and teaching to students & staff of the university.
- Have basic knowledge of financial and technical aspects of business etc.
- Want to become an entrepreneur.
- Have attained relevant qualification.
- Have registered from concerned government authority & council where applicable.
- Those who have already availed any of the entrepreneurship opportunity offered by the university in the past are ineligible to apply.
How to Apply:
Please submit your online application form along with updated resume, business proposal & photograph in confidence at the following URL Link latest by 7th September, 2019 (Saturday)
URL Link: https://forms.gle/dtfFZQoh2rkz2Acp9
Note: The decision of the Management Committee shall be considered final & irrevocable in all the matters.