Applications are invited from the eligible/suitable candidates on plain paper with attested copies of testimonials, experience certificate with specific dates and transcripts for
A position of Research Associate on purely contract basis at the consolidated salary package of Rs.25,000/- pm in the Research Project titled “Advanced molecular detection of Toxoplasma gondii: genomics based laboratory surveillance and reference” in the Department of Parasitology till the completion of the project with the following qualification as well as terms and conditions:
(01- Research Associate)
M.Phil Parasitology degree with currently enrolled in Ph.D Parasitology with no 3rd division in the academic career from an HEC recognized University/Institution.
- Incomplete applications or those received after due date will not be entertained.
- The candidates are required to mention their telephone numbers/ cell numbers on the applications.
- The University reserves the right not to fill the vacancy without assigning any reason.
- Applications complete in all respects should reach in the office of the
Chairman, Department of Parasitology, upto 20-08-2019 during office hours.
- The eligible / short listed candidates will be called for interview before the Selection Committee telephonically.
- No TA/DA is admissible.