Applications are invited from the eligible / suitable candidates on plain paper with attested copies of testimonials, transcripts and experience certificate with specific dates for two positions of Research Associates on purely contract basis at the consolidated salary package of Rs.20,000/- per month in the research project titled “Epidemiology and Molecular Detection of Influenza Virus (A&D) at Human-Animal interface in Pakistan” Department of Wildlife & Ecology, Ravi Camps, Pattoki for the period of six months with the following required qualification:
- M.Phil Zoology (Enrolled/ Qualified)
- (Experience of microbiological and molecular techniques)
- Incomplete applications or those received after due date will not be entertained.
- The candidates are required to mention their telephone numbers/ cell numbers on the applications.
- The University reserves the right not to fill the vacancy without assigning any reason.
- Applications complete in all respects should reach in the office of the Chairman, Department of Wildlife & Ecology, Ravi Campus, Pattoki upto 26-06-2019 during office hours.
- The eligible / short listed candidates will be called for interview before the Selection Committee telephonically.
- No TA/DA is admissible.