Applications are invited from the eligible/suitable candidates on plain paper with attested copies of testimonials, experience certificate with specific dates and transcripts for two positions of a Research Associate on purely contract basis at the consolidated salary package one @Rs.20,000/= pm and one @Rs.15,000/-pm in the Research Project titled “Development, validation and commercialization of rapid screening diagnostic strip for cutaneously transmitted bovine zoonosis in Pakistan: A step towards control of occupational hazards in dairy industry” in the Department of Pathology, UVAS, Lahore for a period of one year extendable to another year with the following qualification as well as terms and conditions:
| First class M.Phil. degree awarded after 18 years of education (minimum) in subject of Microbiology, Pathology, or Biotechnology with no third division in academic career from HEC recognized University/ Institution.
The candidate should have hands on experience on following techniques with documentary proofs:
- Bacterial isolation, culturing and antigenic extraction
- Development of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies
- Previous working experience with mice as lab animal model
- Incomplete applications or those received after due date will not be entertained.
- The candidates are required to attach their Education Certificates along with the CV/ Resume and mention their telephone numbers/ cell numbers on the applications.
- The University reserves the right not to fill the vacancy without assigning any reason.
- Applications complete in all respects should reach in the office of Chairperson, Department of Pathology, UVAS, Lahore upto 20-12-2018 during office hours.
- The eligible / short listed candidates will be called for interview before the Selection Committee.
- No TA/DA is admissible.