DVM (UAF), M.Phil (UVAS), Ph.D. (Scholar)- Department of Pathology (UVAS).
Tel: 92-42-99211449-50/183 Mobile: 0333-6612422
Dr.Qamar-un-nisa, is lecturer in Department of Pathology since 2007, Faculty of Veterinary Science, University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, (UVAS) Lahore, Pakistan. She has done DVM from UAF, and M. Phil in Pathology from UVAS. Now She is doing PhD in department of Pathology UVAS, Lahore under Higher Education Commission indigenous Ph.D scholarship program. She has over 5 years teaching and research experience. She is involved in teaching, research, clinical & laboratory Work, which includes Postmortem examination, Laboratory examination of blood through hematology/ chemistry analyzer, Urinalysis and Histopathology. she is the member of board of studies of pathology department. She has attended many conferences and seminars nationally. She has also attended 5th Turkish Vet. Pathology Congress, Bursa-Turkey and orally presented her research paper on ‘’Histopathological and hematological analysis of broiler chicken experimentally infected with pathogenic E.coli.’’
Areas of Interest
- Diagnostic pathology
- Clinical pathology
- Conducting postmortem examination of small and large animals
- Post-mortem examination of small and large animals.
- Duties performed at clinics during Eid-ul Adha.
- Histopathology of tissues
- Conducting Hafiz – e –Quran test for undergraduates students
- Tutorial Group Meeting
- She has suceesfully completed her M.Phil research project on ’Histopathological and hematological analysis of broiler chicken experimentally infected with pathogenic E.coli’(’2009-2010)