- Develop human resource through professional education, research and training in the field of Veterinary Sciences along with other related disciplines.
- Promoting learning environment that cherishes gender and cultural equity, and supports pursuit of knowledge, academic freedom and intellectual curiosity.
- Training faculty involved in teaching Veterinary sciences through certification / training / diplomas / degree in Veterinary Education.
- Socio-economic growth of the Country by ensuring academic excellence, integrity and ethical conduct in Veterinary professionals.
- Enhancing the learning and critical thinking capabilities of professional veterinarian, faculty and other related professionals like pharmacists, industrialists/manufacturers with modern interventions.
- Strengthening of linkage with national and international institutes/enterprises for improved collaboration in research and extension.
- Promoting the intellectual, financial, entrepreneurial, management, leadership, and other soft skills traits by providing training and workshops to professionals.