- Admissions for Business Degree Programs usually opened once in a year during Fall Semester i.e August / September.
- Applications for admission to various degree programs are invited through an advertisement in the National Press. Admission is made purely on merit basis from amongst the applicants.
- Any candidate meeting the eligibility criteria can apply for BBA (Hons), MBA, MBA(Executive), and MPhil Business Management.
- Prospectus can be downloaded from the University Website, www.uvas.edu.pk.
- Application will be filled online at University Website.
- Review your application carefully before online submission and edit if you find any information incorrect.
- After reviewing your application if you find all provided information is correct, then submit your application by click on Submit Application.
- Information uploaded will not be edited/updated after the application submission.
- Candidates can deposit the application processing fee through online generated Bank Challan in any branch of Bank Alfalah Ltd. in Pakistan.
- Candidate will pay an amount of Rs. 800-/ as Admission Processing Fee (only for one choice). The candidates applying in more than one discipline will pay Rs. 300/- for each additional choice.
- After paying the fee, candidate has to upload the paid challan form at specified place in online admission form for processing of the application.
- Candidates are advised to fill the Application Admission Form carefully after reading the instructions and especially the column for preferences of different disciplines. The selection of the candidates shall be made purely on merit basis. List of admitted students will be displayed on the website www.uvas.edu.pk, and on Notice Boards of UVAS Business School on the date mentioned in the admission advertisement in the National Press. Candidates shall not be informed individually about their selection and they will have to check their status of admission from the lists of selected candidates displayed. If any candidate fails to deposit the University dues within the stipulated period after the display of Merit lists, his/her admission shall stand cancelled automatically without any prior notice and the admission on that seat will be offered to next awaiting candidate on merit basis. His/her name will also be displayed on the website and Notice Boards.
- Incomplete or late submitted applications will NOT be acceptable.
- Only Successful Candidates are required to submit Printed Copy / Hard Copy of the admission form along with Original Paid Bank Challan as well as other supporting documents at the time of admission / Enrollment.
- In case of less than 15 students in any evening program, classes will not be started of that program.
- Limited Hostel facility is available only for morning programs.